MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial and Product Management, Quality and Evaluation|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- The Ministry of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and the Penitentiary Regime, Answer ANP – following the correspondence with Marcela Man (in Romanian). [Google Scholar]
- Associated Press (2001), Prison escape probe to focus on lax security. Retrieved January 28, 2003, http://www.clickonsa.com/ant/news/stories/news-20010108-085202.html [Google Scholar]
- American Jail Association (1993). American Jail Association Code of Ethics, http://www.corrections.com/aja/resolutions/index.html [Google Scholar]
- AI 08/2015, PSI 11/2015, 2015, „Fire Safety in Prison Establishments”, NOMS Agency Board [Google Scholar]
- http://ittrends.ro/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (1999). Introducing AVIAN. Retrieved February 5, 2003, from http://www.heartbeat-detector-avian.com [Google Scholar]
- www.mesa.org [Google Scholar]
- http://www.geovox.com/ [Google Scholar]
- http://netsecurity.about.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.