MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- R.M. Felder, J.E. Stice, A. Rugarcia, The future of engineering education, VI. Teaching methods that work, Chem. Engr. Education, 34, 3, 208–215 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prince, Does Active Learning Work? A Review of the Research, Journal of Engineering Education, 93, 3, 23–231 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Online Collaborative Learning in Higher Education, http://clp.cqu.edu.au/glossary.html (accessed 12/3/2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Millis, CottellP., Jr., American Council on Education, Cooperative Learning for Higher Education Faculty (ORYX Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. Feden, R. Vogel, Methods of Teaching: Applying Cognitive Science to Promote Student Learning (McGraw Hill Higher Education, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Andrews, H. Higson, Higher Education in Europe, Graduate Employability, ‘Soft Skills’ Vs ‘Hard’ Business Knowledge: A European Study, 33, 4, 411–422 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Felder, D. R. Woods, J. E. Stice, A. Rugarcia, Chem. Engr. Education, The future of engineering education. II Teaching methods that work, 34, 1, 26–39 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.prezi.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.