MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- *** External evaluation methodology, standards, reference standards and list of performance indicators, (www.aracis.ro/proceduri/) [Google Scholar]
- *** Annual evaluation procedure for teachers (http://www.qa.ugal.ro/index.php?page=evaluare) [Google Scholar]
- C. Anghelache, Theoretical and economical statistics guide, Ed. Economica, Buc., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Biji, et al., Statistics for economists, Ed. Economică, Bucuresti, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Lane, Getting Started With Stochastics,3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zapodeanu, D. Popa, Annales Universitas Apulensis, Univ. “1 Dec. 1918” Alba Iulia, issue. 8, vol. 2, 316–321 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Anghelache, G. C. Anghelache, F. P. C. Lilea, A. G. Baltac, Romanian Journal of Statistics issue. 8, 4–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/learn/technical-analysis-fortraders/stochastic/lines [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.