MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- R.M. Felder, North Carolina State University, CEE, 22(3), 120–125 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- *** Encyclopedia of creativity, 1. A-H, AP, U.S.A. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bouz, H. Dave, IBM Redbooks, NY, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Candy, Z. Bilda, ACM C&C UC Berkeley CA, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Barrett, R. Donnelly, University College Dublin, DIT, In B. Higgs & M. McCarthy (Eds.), EI II, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. King, L. Goodson, F. Rohani, CALA, Florida State University, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Țîțu, C. Oprean, LAP Lambert Publishing House, ISBN-13 978-3-659-79332-5, ISBN-10 3659793329, Germany, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bently, B. Sherman, 4th Edition, Oxford University Press, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ***The Department of Commerce. IPTF. USA, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Adams, National Center on Education and the Economy for the New Commission on the Skills of the American Workforce, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Miller, P. Heuzenroeder, S. Tso, A. Ruhrmann, Engineers Australia, Spruson & Ferguson, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Storey, C. Treude, A. van Deursen, L.T. Cheng, Delft University of Technology, SERG, TRS, The Netherlands, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zesch, Digital Parts Catalogs 101, SICM, 1–13, Cincinnati, USA, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.