MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- R.M. Felder, R. Brent, Understanding Students Differences, J. of Engineering Education (JEE) 94, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Schneier, Applied cryptography, second edition (NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1996) [Google Scholar]
- *** FIPS PUB 46-3 (Federal Information Processing Standards,1999) [Google Scholar]
- *** FIPS PUB 197 (Federal Information Processing Standards, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Barker, NIST Special Publication 800-175B, Guideline for Using Cryptographic Standards in the Federal Government: Cryptographic Mechanism (NIST, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Hahn, D.T. Valentine, Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, 4e, (Academic Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.Z. Khan, S. Al Zubaidy, Engineering design approach in Marine Engineering: A bridge between Training Need Analysis (TNA) and Engineering Education, Intern. J. Of Engineering And Science (IJES) 5, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Scripcariu, P.D. Mătăsaru, On the Substitution Method of the AES Algorithm, Proceed. of the Intern. Symposium on Signals, Circuits and Systems, ISSCS 2013, Iaşi, Romania, 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.