MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||CAD/CAM/CAE/CAX Technologies, Manufacturing Optimization|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- W.G.Sullivan, J.A.Bontadelli, E.M.Wicks, Engineering Economy, Eleventh Edition, Prentice Hall, New Jersey (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.Saaksvuori, A.Immonen, Product Lifecycle Management, Second Edition, Springer (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.McCarthy, “Circumscription - A Form of Non-Monotonic Reasoning”, Artificial Intelligence 5(13) 27–39 (1980) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.Neches, R.E.Fikes, T.Finin, T.R.Gruber, R.Patil, T.Senator, W. R.Swartout,, “Enabling technology for knowledge sharing”, AI Magazine 12(3) 16–36 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T.R.Gruber, Knowledge Acquisition, 5(2) 199–220 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Lobonțiu, A.Petrovan,, Management and Electrical Eng. J., ISSN(print)1583-624X, ISSN (online) 2360-2155 43-56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Lemaignan, S.Siadat, J-Y.Dantan, A.Semenenko, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Distributed Intelligent Systems: Collective Intelligence and Its Applications (DIS’06) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.Penciuc, A.Durupt, F.Belkadi, B.Eynard, H.Rowson, Towards a PLM interop for a collaborative design support system, Proc. CIRP 25 369–376 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.Bruno, D.Antonelli, A.Villa, A reference ontology to support product lifecycle management, Procedia CIRP 33 41–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.A.Kendrick, S.T.Newman, V.Dhokia, A novel product representation to highlight cross-assembly dependencies and product robustness, Procedia CIRP 25 46–52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.Felic, B.Koenig-Ries, M.Klein, Process-oriented semantic knowledge management in product lifecycle management, Proc CIRP 25 361–368 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.Rehange, J.Gausemeier, Ontology-based determination of alternative CNC machines for a flexible resource allocation, Proc CIRP 31 47–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Landherr, C.Constantinescu, Intelligent management of manufacturing knowledge: foundations, motivation scenario and roadmap, Proc CIRP 3 269–274 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.