MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||CAD/CAM/CAE/CAX Technologies, Manufacturing Optimization|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- B.Denkena, J.Kohler J, M.Mesfin, Prod. Eng. 6 329–338 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Segebade, F.Zanger, V.Schulze, Influence of different asymmetrical cutting edge microgeometries on surface integrity, Procedia CIRP 45 11–14 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Denkena, D.Biermann, Cutting edge geometries, CIRP Annals – Manuf. Tech. 63 631–653, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.Bassett, J.Kohler, B.Denkena, On the honed cutting edge and its side effects during orthogonal turning operations of AISI1045 with coated WC-Co inserts. CIRP J. of Manuf. Sc. and Tech. 5 108–126 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K.Toenshoff, B.Denkena, Basics of cutting and abrasive processes, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 21–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.