MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- W. F. Adler, The Mechanics of Liquid Impact. Treatise on Materials Science and Technology, (16) editor C.M. Preece, (Academic Press, 127–183, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Leach, G. L. Walker, Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. 260, (A), 295–308 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Leu, C.P. Meng, E.S. Geskin, L. Tismeneskiy, J. Manuf. Sci. Eng 120 (3), 571–579 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Guha, R.M. Barron, R. Balachandar, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 211 (4) 610–618 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Momber, Hydroblasting and Coating of Stell structures (Oxford: Elsevier Ltd, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Medan, Research and Contributions to the Functioning of Cleaning Head-Sewer System, PhD Thesis (Baia Mare, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Design and analysis of experiments, 8th edition (Wiley, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.