MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assembling Technologies, Forming Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- D. Calin, Print Magazin, 65, (2015) - http://www.print-magazin.ro [Google Scholar]
- D. Twede, S.E. Selke, D.P. Kamdem, D. Shires, Cartons, crates and corrugated board: handbook of paper and wood packaging technology (DEStech Publications, Inc., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- www.sappi.com [Google Scholar]
- A. Nagyova, M. Palko, H. Pacaiova, IQC, pp. 33–42, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Müller, Paper Technology, 52 (3), pp. 24–25, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Demaine, Folding and Unfolding, PhD thesis, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Frank, Packaging Technology and Science, 27 (2), pp. 105–128, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Sun, Y.L. Li, Packaging Engineering, 4, 019, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bendic, D. Tilina, WSEAS, 7, pp. 133–136, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.