MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- T. Kraus, M. Kühnel, E. Witten, Composites market report 2015, (Federation of Reinforced Plastic, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.E.M.S. Islam, Drilling of carbon fibre reinforced plastic composites, (Doctoral Thesis, University of Birmingham, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Faraz, D. Biermann, K. Weinert, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 49 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information brochure, Hexcel, www.hexcel.com, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Barbagallo, Optimization of the cutting geometries of a solid carbide drilling tool for the processing of CFRP composite materials (in German ), (Technology and Management Faculty, Ravensburg-Weingarten, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gühring Catalog, HARTMETALLE for precision tools. Price list no.42. Hard metal grades for basic tools (in German), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Gaugel, Development of high-performance cutting tool for the processing of CFRP composite materials (in German), (Albstadt-Sigmaringen University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gühring Catalog, Gühring drilling, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.