MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- M. E. Merchant, J. Appl. Phys. 16, 267–275, (1945) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Lee, B. W. Schaffer, ASME J. Appl. Mech. 73, 405–413, (1951) [Google Scholar]
- G. Boothroyd, J. A. Bailey, J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 8 (3), 264–275, (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gorianis, S. Kobayashi, Ann. CIRP 15 (4), 425–431, (1967) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Fenton, P. L.B. Oxley, Proc. Inst. Mech. Engrs. 183, 417–428, (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Young,, Application of predictive machining theory to more complicated processes including single-point oblique cutting tools with other than single straight cutting edges and milling, and experimental verification (Ph.D. dissertation, The University of New South Wales, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. B. Oxley, Mechanics of machining: An analytical approach to assessing machinability, (Ellis Horwood Ltd, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Ekanayake, P. Mathew, N. Amer. Manuf. R. Conf. 36, 429–436, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Li, B. Zhang, X. P. Li, Int. J. of Mech. Sci. 43 (8), 1711–1730, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Masmali, P. Mathew, Variable flow stress machining theory applied to predict cutting forces in end milling with a variable helix angle end mills, (Int. Conf. on Ind., Syst. and Manuf. Eng. 1, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Masmali, P. Mathew, Geometric chip analysis of helical end milling based on a variable flow stress machining theory, 1515–1526, (Int. Conf. on Ind. Eng. And Op. Mgt. 6, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Elbestawi, L. Chen, C. E. Becze, T. I. El-Wardany, CIRP Ann. 46 (1), 57–62, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Ng, D. W. Lee, A. R. C. Sharman, R. C. Dewes, D. K. Aspinwall, CIRP Ann. 49 (1), 41–46, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Becze, P. Clayton, L. Chen, T. I. El-Wardany, M. A. Elbestawi, Int. J. Mach. T. Manuf. 40 (6), 869–885, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ning, M. Rahman, Y. S. Wong, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 113, 360–367, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, Y. Li, Asia Int. Symp. On Mechatronics 1, 225–230, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Patwari, N. Amin, W. Faris, Amer. J. of Eng. and App. Sci. 3 (1), 193–200, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.