MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- I. Lăzărescu, Calculation and construction of cutting tools, (Tehnică Publishing House, Bucureşti, 1961). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Semencenko, V.M. Matiushin and G.N. Saharov, Cutting tools design, (Science and technology for machine building, Moscow, 1962). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dima, N. Oancea and V. Teodor, Modelling the cutting schemes of the toothing processes, (Cermi, Iaşi, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Antoniadis, N. Vidakis and N. Bilalis, J Manuf Sci Eng, 124, pp.784–791, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Georgescu, N. Oancea and E. Constantin, Buletinul Universităţii din Galaţi, Fasc. V, pp.33–42, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, X. Ge, S.I. Chang and S. Lei, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 74, pp.1701–1708, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Dima and N. Oancea, Romanian Journal of Technical Sciences, Applied Sciences, 49, pp.237–241, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Radzevich, Kinematics Geometry of Surface Machining (CRC Press, London, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Oancea, Surface Generation by Enwrapping, Vol. I, Fundamental theorems („Dunărea de Jos” Publishing House, Galaţi 2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.