MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2017Fluids and Chemical Engineering Conference (FluidsChE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Chemical and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- A.K. Choudhary, and A. Mukhopadhyay, Particulates: Media selection for pulse jet fabric filtration, Filtration and Separation. 49, 34–35 (2013a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Jeon, and Y.W. Jung, A Simulation Study on the Compression Behaviour of Dust Cakes, Powder Technology, 141, 1–11 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Choudhary, and A. Mukhopadhyay, Particulates: Selection of Cleaning Pulse (a) Pressure for Pulse Jet Fabric Filtration, Filtration and Separation, 50, 28–30 (2013b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Purchas, 1st edition, Handbook of Filter Media, Elsevier Advanced Technology (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saleem and G. Krammer, Effect of Filtration Velocity and Dust Concentration on Cake Formation and Filter Operation in a Pilot Scale Jet Pulsed Bag Filter, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 144, 677–681 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Barnett, Improving the Performance of Fabric Filter Dry Dust Collection Equipment, Filtration and Separation, 37, 28–32 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Boittelle, C. Poupot, V. Milisic, and M.M. Peucheot, Advances in the Precoat Filtration Process, Separation Science and Technology, 43,1701–1712 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nurnadia, M. Rashid, S. Hajar, and M.R. Ammar, Penetration of Particle across a Newly Formulated Filter Aids Material, Proceeding of 3rd International Science Postgraduate Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nurnadia, M. Rashid, S. Hajar and M.R. Ammar, Effect of Filter Aids on Pressure Drop and Permeability of Two Different Filter Media, Advanced Materials Research, 1125, 245–249 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Thomas, P. Contal, V. Renaudin, P. Penicot, D. Leclerc, and J. Vendel, Modelling Pressure Drop in HEPA Filters during Dynamic Filtration, Journal of Aerosol Science, 30, 235–246 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bao, K. Seki, H. Niinuma, Y. Otani, R.O.T. Balgis, L. Gradon, and K. Okuyama, Verification of slip flow in nanofiber filter media through pressure drop measurement at low pressure conditions, Separation and Purification Technology, 159, 100–107 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Chuah, and J.P.K. Seville, Numerical Simulation of Dust Cake Build up and Detachment on Rigid Ceramic Filters for High Temperature Gas Cleaning, Journal the Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, 65, 1–2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajar, M. Rashid, A. Nurnadia, and M.R. Ammar, The Effects of Newly Formulated Filter Aids Material Loading on Pressure Drop and Particle Penetration, Advances in Engineering Research (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Lee, Y.M. Jo, J.H. Lee, and J.A. Raper, Assessment of Surface and Depth Filters by Filter Quality, Powder Technology, 185, 187–194 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Leibold, and J.G. Wilhelm, Investigations into the Penetration and Pressure Drop of HEPA Filter Media during Loading with Submicron Particle Aerosols at High Concentrations, Journals of Aerosol Science, 22, S773–S776 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H Choi, S.J. Ha, and Y.O. Park, The Effect of Particle Shape on the Pressure Drop across the Dust Cake, Korean Journal Chemical Engineering, 19, 711–717 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kanaoka, and M. Amornkitbamrung, Effect of Filter Permeability on the Release of Captured Dust from a Rigid Ceramic Filter Surface, Powder Technology, 118, 113–120 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajar, M. Rashid, A. Nurnadia, and M.R. Ammar, The Characteristics of a Formulated Filter Aids for Fabric Filters, Powder Technology, 283, 315–320 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajar, M. Rashid, A. Nurnadia, H. Norelyza, and M. Ammar, PrekotAC as Filter Aids for Efficient Dust Separation in a Fabric Filter, Jurnal Teknologi, 67, 29–31 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Song, H.S. Park, and K.W. Lee, Experimental Study of Filter Clogging with Monodisperse PSL Particles, Powder Technology, 163, 152–159 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mayerhofer, J. Govaerts, N. Parmentier, H. Jeanmart and L. Helsen, Experimental Investigation of Pressure Drop in Packed Beds of Irregular Shaped Wood Particles, Powder Technology, 205, 30–35 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.