MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2017Fluids and Chemical Engineering Conference (FluidsChE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Chemical and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- X. Su, L. Zhang, Y. Xiao, M. Sun, X. Gao, J. Su, J., evaluation of a flue gas cleaning system of a circulating fluidized bed incineration power plant by the analysis of pollutant emissions, Powder Technology, 286, 9–15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Prada-rodr, E. Fern, distribution of volatile organic compounds during the combustion process in coal-fired power stations, 35, 5823–5831 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zaitan, M. Manero, H. Valdés, L. Chimie De, D. Matière, C. Lcmc, M. Ben, application of high silica zeolite ZSM-5 in a hybrid treatment process based on sequential adsorption and ozonation for VOCs elimination, JES. 1–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Irigaray, J. A. Newby, R. R. Clapp, L. Hardell, V. Howard, L. Montagnier, D. Belpomme, lifestyle-related factors and environmental agents causing cancer: An overview. 61, 640–658 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cheng, Y. Jiang, Y. Zhang, S. Liu, prediction of breakthrough curves for adsorption on activated carbon fibers in a fixed bed, Carbon, 42, 3081–3085 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Bhabendra, N. K. Sandle, effect of different oxidizing agent treatments on the surface properties of activated carbon, Carbon, 37, 1323–1332 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajar, M. Rashid, A. Nurnadia, M. R. Ammar, formulation of a new pre-coating material for fabric filtration in air filtration system, Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT)- Japanese University Consortium (JUC) Joint International Symposium. 6th - 8th November. Hiratsuka, Japan (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Theydan, M. J. Ahmed, optimization of preparation conditions for activated carbons from date stones using response surface methodology, 224, 101–106 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2867, standard test method for moisture content in activated carbon (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zeinali, A. A. Ghoreyshi, G. D. Najafpour, adsorption of dichloromethane from aqueous phase using granular activated carbon: Isotherm and breakthrough curve measurements, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 5, 191–198 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), manual of analytical methods, fourth ed. hydrocarbons, aromatic (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Martins, G. Arbilla, G. F. Bauerfeldt,M. de Paula, atmospheric levels of aldehydes and BTEX and their relationship with vehicular fleet changes in Rio de Janeiro urban area. Chemosphere, 67, 2096–2103 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajar, M. Rashid, A. Nurnadia, M. R. Ammar, the characteristics of a formulated filter aids for fabric filters, Powder Technology, 283, 315–320 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Farzad, V. Taghikhani, C. Ghotbi, B. Aminshahidi, L. E. Nemati, experimental and theoretical study of the effect of moisture on methane adsorption and desorption by activated carbon at 273.5 K, Journal of Natural Gas Chemistry, 16, 22–30 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.