MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- K. Y. Vershinina, Scientific Journal, 90, 1(2017)
- M Jumoke, Applied Energy, 188, 215-225 (2017) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Fedyukhin, I.L. Maikov, V.A. Sinelshchikov, Book of Abstracts of International Conference on Interaction of Intense Energy Fluxes with Matter, 114 (2011)
- W. Yan, S. Wang, D.G. Zhou, C. Xing, Y. Zhang, G.M. Pharr, Wood and fiber science, 44, 1 (2009)
- A.G. Korotkikh, K.V. Slyusarskiy, K.B. Larionov, V.I. Osipov, J. Phys. 754, 5 (2016)
- A.A. Abramovskikh, U.A. Ulyanova, S.V. Lavrinenko, A.A. Matveeva, D. Malishev, MATEC Web Conf. 91, 01002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- N. Galashov, S. Tsibulskiy, A. Kiselev, MATEC Web Conf. 72, (2016)
- M.P. Baranova, V.A. Kulagin, Fiziko-khimicheskiye osnovy polucheniya toplivnykh vodougol’nykh suspenziy (Monograph, Siberian Federal University, 2011) [In Russian]
- K. Larionov, I. Korjashov, S. Jankovskij, V. Gubin, A. Zenkov, MATEC Web Conf. 37 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Zenkov, S. Yankovsky, A. Matveeva, S. Lavrinenko, A. Gromov, MATEC Web Conf. 01131 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.