MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Application|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov, I.S. Samoyavchev. Jekspluatacija morskogo transporta. The fuel profitability of unified electric power station of ship based on a explosion engine by alternating frequency rotation of shaf, 71, 47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov, I.S. Polyakov. Vestnik Igeu. Neural Network Algorithm of Control System of Fuel Supply of Frequency Rotation Diesel Generator Set, 3, 50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov. Promishlennaya energetika. A stand-alone diesel electric power station with a neural network economy mode сof neural network economy mode setting device, 12, 26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov. Elechtotechnika. Power plant based on a variable-speed diesel generator, 3, 28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Dar’enkov, Russian Electrical Engineering. Power plant based on a variable-speed diesel generator, 85, 145 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Daryenkov, O.S. Khvatov, F.F. Yurlov, N.V. Usov. Vestnik of Astrakhan state technical university. Series: Marine engineering and technologies. Definition of economic efficiency of diesel electric power stations with alternating frequency of rotation of the shaft, 3, 64 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Daryenkov, O.S. Khvatov. News of the Tula state university. Technical sciences. Intelligent controls of highly effective the diesel-generator installation of variable frequency of rotation, 3, 126 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dmitriev, V.V. Konratyev, O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov, E.A. Chernov. Proceedings VII International Conference on Power Drives Systems. Intellectual servo-drive of fuel supply of a variable rotation speed stand-alone electric power station, 592 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Khvatov, A.B. Daryenkov, I.S. Samoyavchev. Proceedings VIII International Conference on Power Drives Systems. High-efficiency electric propulsion system of a stand-alone object, 2, 396 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.