MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- J.B. Heywood, “Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals“, International Edition, McGraw-Hill Book Company (1988) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stone, “Introduction to Internal Combustion Engines“, 3rd, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Heisler, “Vehicle and Engine Technology“, 2nd, Butterworth- Heinemann (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Robert Fischer R., Küçükay F., Gunter Jürgens G., Najork R. and Pollak B., “The Automotive Transmission Book“, Springer International Publishing Switzerland (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Jazar, “Vehicle Dynamics : Theory and Appication“, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reimpell, H. Stoll and J.W. Betzler, “The Automotive Chassis : Engineering Principles“, Ed 2nd, Butterworth-Heinemann (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grappe, R. Candau, B. Barbier, M.D. Hoffman, A. Belli and J.D. Rouillon, “Influence of tyre pressure and vertical load on coefficient of rolling resistance and simulated cycling performance“, Ergonomics, Vol 10, page 1361–1371 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pedro de F.V. Carvalheira, “An Experimental Method to Measure The Tire Rolling Resistance Coefficient of An Ultra-Efficient Vehicle“, 15th International Conference on Experimental Mechanics, 22–27 July (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mozharovskii, S.V. Shilko, S.B. Anfinogenov and A. V. Khotko, “Determination of resistance to rolling of tires in dependence on operating conditions. part 1. method of multifactorial experiment“, Journal of Friction and Wear, Vol 28, page 154–161 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Páscoa, F.P. Brójo, F.C. Santos and P.O. Fael, “An innovative experimental on-road testing method and its demonstration on a prototype vehicle“, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol 26, page 1663–1670 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mukherjee, “Effect of Pavement Conditions on Rolling Resistance“, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol 3, Issue 7, page 141–148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Pillai, “Inflation pressure effect on whole tyre hysteresis ratio and radial spring constant“, Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences, Vol 13, page 110–116 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Haney, “The Racing & High-Performance Tire“, TV Motorsports abd SAE (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Norrby, “Prediction of coast-down test results : A statistical study of environmental influences“, Master of Science Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.