MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Theory and Application|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- K.Silaipillayarputhur and S.Idem, 2013, A general matrix approach to model steady state performance of cross flow heat exchangers, Heat Transfer Engineering, vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 338–348. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Silaipillayarputhur and S.Idem, 2013, Practical Validation of a Matrix Approach Steady State Heat Exchanger Performance Model, Journal of Applied Global Research, ISSN: 1940-1841, vol. 6, No. 17, pp. 1–22 [Google Scholar]
- A.Pignotti and R. K.Shah, 1992. Effectiveness-number of transfer units relationships for heat exchanger complex flow arrangements, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 1275–1291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D.Domingos, 1969, Analysis of Complex Assemblies of Heat Exchangers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 12, pp. 537–548. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K.Shah and A.Pignotti, 1993, Thermal Analysis of Complex Crossflow Exchangers in Terms of Standard Configurations, J. Heat Transfer, Vol. 115, pp. 353–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D.Chen and S. S.Hsieh, 1990, General procedure for effectiveness of complex assemblies of heat exchangers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 33, No. 8, pp. 1667–1674. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. S.Baclic, 1978, A Simplified Formula for Crossflow Heat Exchanger Effectiveness, Trans. ASME, Vol. 100, pp. 746–747. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. M.Kays and A. L.London, 1984, Compact Heat Exchangers, 3rd Ed., McGraw-Hill, New York. [Google Scholar]
- F. P.Incropera, D. P.Dewitt, T. L.Bergman, and A. S.Lavine, 2006, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 4th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.