MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and Technology|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- G.S. Grewal. Kiln drying characteristic of some Malaysian timbers. Timber Trade Leaflet No. 42. Ministry of Primary Industries, Malaysia (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Avramidis, Liu F. Drying characteristics of thick lumber in a laboratory radio-frequency/vacuum dryer. Drying Technology 12(8): 1963–1981 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Harris, M.A. Taras. Comparison of moisture content distribution, stress distribution, and shrinkage of red oak lumber dried by a radio-frequency/vacuum drying process and a conventional kiln. For. Prod. J. 34(1): 44–54 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Harris, A.W.C. Lee. Properties of white pine lumber dried by radiofrequency/ vacuum process and conventional kiln process. Wood and Fib. Sci. 17(4): 549–552 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Jung, C.D. Eom, B.J. So. Comparison of vacuum drying characteristics of radiata pine timber using different heating methods. Drying Tech. 22(5): 1005–1022 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lee, H. Jung. Comparison of shrinkage, checking, and absorbed energy in impact bending of Korean ash squares dried by a radio-frequency/vacuum process and a conventional kiln. For. Prod. J. 50(2): 69–72 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Harris. Dimensional stability of red oak and eastern white pine dried by radiofrequency/vacuum and conventional drying process. For. Prod. J. 38(2): 25–26 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Piao, N. Fujimoto, Y. Yamamoto, S. Nagata. Development of hybrid kiln drying system with radio frequency heating for the sugi heart timber. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 52(1): 117–121 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Simpson. Dry Kiln Operator’s Manual Handbook AH-188, USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory: Madison, WI. Pp 11–150 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P.K.B. Menon. Structure and identification of Malayan woods. Revised by S. Ani, S.C. Lim. Malayan Forest Records No. 25. Forest Research Institute Malaysia: Kepong. P. 55 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.