MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Robot Systemg|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- H. D. Fair. Progress in Electromagnetic Launch Science and Technology. IEEE Trans Magn. 43, 1, 93–98, (2007) [CrossRef]
- H. D. Fair. Advances in Electromagnetic Launch Science and Technology and its Applications. IEEE Trans Magn. 44, 1, 225–230, (2009) [CrossRef]
- N. Pan, X. J. Han. Electromagnetic Railgun Circuit Simulation Modeling. Ship Science and Technology. 35, 10, 101–105, (2013)
- P. Z. Liu, X. J. Yu, J. Li and S. Z. Li. Energy Conversion Efficiency of Electromagnetic Launcher with Capacitor-based Pulsed Power System. IEEE T Plasma SCI. 41, 5, 1295–1299, (2013) [CrossRef]
- G. Q. Chen, H. Y. Zhang, Y. H. Wang, X. L. Wei and C. Z. Fang. The Circuit Theory Analysis and Dynamic Aimulation for the Capacitor Drived Railgun. Electric Machines and Control. 10, 1, 23–26, (2006)
- G. Q. Chen, Y. H. Wang, X. L. Wei and H. Y. Zhang. Computer Simulation of Electromagnetic Process in the Capacitor Drive Rail gun. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society. 21, 4, 68–71, (2007)
- J. Yao and S. H. Ma. Simulink Simulation and Modeling. Xi’an: Xidian University press. (2007)
- L. W. Jin, J. Li and B. Lei. Approximate Field Scaling of Railgun Launcher Under the Condition of Matching Projectile Dynamic Parameters. IEEE T Plasma SCI. 43, 9, 3286–3292, (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.