MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Material Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- See Blair, M. M. (1998). For whom should corporations be run? An economic rationale for stakeholder management. Long Range Planning, 32(2), 195–200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thorpe, J. (2003).Developing value: The business case for sustainability in emerging markets. Greener Management International, 44:17–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mai Sheng, Wang Keyi, Kuang Haibo. (2011).A Study on the evaluation of enterprise social value. Science Research Management, 6, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoxi. (2011). Economic Value of Morality].Social Sciences in China, 4, 55–66. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Lifeng.(2011). The value of people oriented corporate culture environment and construction. Northeast Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Qiaosi, Feng Yuan. (2013). Construction of corporate culture and environmental management value system. Accounting research, 8, 24–31. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuansheng. (2002). New development of natural fiber fabrics. Journal of Ningbo Vocational and Technical College, 1, 10–12. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Wanchao. (2016). Study on “Fog Polymerization” Method for Strengthening Wear Resistance of Textile Fabrics. Zhejiang University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xianguo. (2014, May 3). SLIPS-type super anti-fouling fabric research has been successful developed. China Textile News. [Google Scholar]
- Yi De. (2013). Porel,a breathable quick-drying fabric. Textile Decoration Technology, 4, 23. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Weijian. (2013, April 9) you will never worry about “emptied”when you wear light-colored clothes. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Linghui; Guo Ronghui; Lan Jianwu. (2016). Microwave-assisted deposition of silver nanoparticles on bamboo pulp fabric through dopamine functionalization. Applied surface Science, 386,151–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Montazer, M.; Keshvari, A.; Kahali, P. (2016).Tragacanth gum/nano silver hydrogel on cotton fabric: In-situ synthesis and antibacterial properties. Carbohydrate polymers, 154, 257–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi Lu. (1999). Research on ceramic powder of PP fiber material, 4,152–154. [Google Scholar]
- Song Kexin. Liu Lianjun. Sun Guodong. (2011). Production of bamboo silver antimicrobial radiation fabrics. Cotton Textile Technology, 8, 53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peng, Liu Yanjun, Feng Lanqing. (2012). Application of wicking fiber in knitting, 2, 59–60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ling, Meng Jiaguang. (2010). Application of wicking fiber in knitting. The Sixteenth National Fancy Yarn and its textile technology progress seminar Proceedings, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Che Yinghong. (2015). New environmentally friendly textiles. Printing and dyeing, 22, 56–57. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Wei. (2015). High-performance fibers and green fibers to play the important task of the industry, Textile and Apparel Weekly, 42, 34–35. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Liping. (2011 October 6) Focus on low - carbon environmental protection - Nanshan new functional fabric. China Textile News, 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.