MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Cui, H.-t., H.-q. Ma, and W.-d. Wen, Reliability-Based Shape Optimization of Tenon/Mortise in Aero-engines with Contact. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2003. 16(4): p. 193–197. [CrossRef]
- Wang, P., et al., Effects of One-side-deviation on the Stress Distribution for the Aero-Engine Turbine Joint Structure. Gas Turbine Technology, 2014.
- Wang, S.F., et al., Effects of contact gap on contact properties of turbine blade tenon /mortise. Tuijin Jishu/journal of Propulsion Technology, 2015. 36(1): p. 112–118.
- Liao, H., et al. Multidisciplinary Optimization Technology Research on Typical Turbine Assembly Structure. in ASME 2014 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. 2014.
- Shen, X.L., et al., SHAPE OPTIMIZATION OF AERO ENGINE FIR-TREE TENON/MORTISE STRUCTURE. Engineering Mechanics, 2011. 28(12): p. 231–237.
- Yang, M.C. and S.Y. Sun, Structural optimization of turbine tenon/mortise. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2010. 25(8): p. 1876–1882.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.