MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- A.S. Obraztsova, L.L. Kamenik, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal 16(3), 255–261 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Prokhorov, Public Private Partnership: case history and application potential(SibSAU, Krasnoyarsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Matveyev,Public private partnership: foreign and Russian experience (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kabashkin, O.M. Malakhaeva,Public Private Partnership in the UK and Ireland(International Innovation Center LLC,Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Carbonara, N. Costantino, R. Pellegrino, Public Private Partnership in Italy: State of art, Trends and Proposals ((Edt) Routledge, London, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grimsey, M. Lewis, Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance(Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Sarmento, L. Renneboog,Portugal Experience with Public Private Partnerships((Edt) Routledge, London, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Siemiatycki,Public Private Partnerships in Canada((Edt) Routledge, London 2016) [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Zoup, R.J. Yang,PPP Applications in Australia Infrastructure Development ((Edt) Routledge, London, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A. Akintoye, M. Beck, C. Hardcastle,Public Private Partnerships: Managing Risks and Opportunities (Blackwell Publishing Ltd, London, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Akintoye, M. Beck,Policy, finance & management for public private partnerships(Blackwell Publishing Ltd, London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal Law No. 224-ФЗ [Google Scholar]
- Order No. 894(Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Russia, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.