MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||6 Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Law “On sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population” of 30.03.99, № 52-FZ. [Google Scholar]
- RF GosGorTechNadzor Resolution of 24.08.2001 №37 “Concerning the Implementation of Guidelines for risk analysis of hazardous production facilities”. [Google Scholar]
- Law “On compulsory social insurance against industrial accidents and occupational diseases” of 29.02.2012, №16-FZ. [Google Scholar]
- Law “On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities “of 21.07.97, № 116 FZ (ed. of 25.06.2012). [Google Scholar]
- RF Government Resolution “On approval of the Rules of submission of the declaration of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities “of 11.05.99, №529. (amended on 1 February 2005, 22 April 2009, 4 February 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Rules of industrial safety expertise. RF GosGorTechNadzor Resolution of 6.10.98, №64, PB 03-246-98. (with changes introduced by Decision of the Supreme Court of RF of 15.05.2008 №GKPI08–1075). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Eremin, O.A. Stepanov, E.I. Yakovlev, Compressor stations of main gas pipelines (Nedra, St.-Petersburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Zemenkov, Monitoring of hydrodynamic and technical specifications of pipeline systems: Textbook (VektorBuk, Tyumen, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Yu.D. Zemenkov, G.V. Bahmat, V.N. Antipiev, Conditioning as the prospect of industrial safety management system of the line section of main pipelines (TSOGU, Tyumen, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Yu.D. Zemenkov, G.V. Bahmat, Improved safety of operating line sections of pipelines(VNIIST, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Zemenkov, Machines and processes in the transport of energy resources: Textbook in two volumes (VektorBuk, Tyumen, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Zemenkov, Operation of main gas pipelines: Textbook (VektorBuk, Tyumen, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.