MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||6 Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- S. D. Mordovskiy, E. E. Petrov, V. Yu. Izakson, Mathematical modeling of the two-phase zone during the freezing-thawing of the permafrost (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Moiseev, Yu. D. Zemenkov, K. N. Ilyuhin, N. V. Nalobin, Higher Educational Institutions News. Oil and Gas, 4, 96–99 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Belyaev, A. A. Ryadko, Methods of nonstationary heat conduction (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Moiseev, Yu. D. Zemenkov, S. M. Dudin, N. V. Nalobin, Territory Neftegaz Journal, 9, 112–117 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Moiseev, Yu. D. Zemenkov, N. V. Nalobin, Advances in current natural sciences, 8, 188–194 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Moiseev, A. D. Gerber, K. N. Ilyuhin, N. V. Nalobin, Calculation of temperature conditions of frozen soil around the pipeline (Rospatent, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Stepanov, B. V. Moiseev, G. G. Hoperskiy, Heat supply at oil pumping stations (Nedra, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Gubin, V. V. Gubin, Pipeline transportation of crude oil and petroleum products (Nedra, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Aliev, V. D. Belousov, A. G. Nemudrov, Pipeline transportation of crude oil and gas (Nedra, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. D. Zemenkov, Operation of the main and technological oil and gas pipelines: textbook (TSOGU. Tymen, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.