MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||6 Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- S. M. Dudin, V.O. Nekrasov, Yu.D. Zemenkov. Oil and gas: a Separate edition of the Mining information and analytical Bulletin, 53–62 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Y. D. Zemenkov, A.B. Shabarov, N.In. Saranchin. Pipeline transport, 5, 42–45 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Oil and gas, 2, 65–69 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Yakovlev, T.V. Zvereva, A.E. Soshhenko et al. Pipeline transportation of gas condensate products (Nedra, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Zemenkova, Diagnosis of damage and leakage during pipeline transport multiphase hydrocarbons. (The Vector The Beech, Tyumen, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Y.D. Zemenkov, Oil and gas, (2007) http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Dudin/Dudin_1.pdf, 12.09.07 – 15 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Akoveckiy, Aerospace monitoring of oil and gas deposits: Textbook for university (Nedra –Biznescentr, Moscow, 2008. – 454 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Bondur, Issledovanie Zemli iz Kosmosa, 6, 3–17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Recent pipeline technologies improve efficiency // Oil and Gas J. – Vol. 98, №38. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Guzhov, V.G. Titov, V.F. Medvedev and V.A. Vasilyev. Collection, transportation and storage of natural hydrocarbons (223p [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Guzhov. The joint collection and transport of oil and gas. – M.: Nedra, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- Pipeline transportation of liquid and gaseous energy carriers / E.I. Yakovlev, V.A. Ivanov, B.A. Klyuk et al. – M.: VNIIOENG, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Yu.D. Zemenkov, A V Maier, A.B. Shabarov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 154 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Yu.D. Zemenkov, A.B. Shabarov, N.In. Saranchin. Oil and gas, 6, 63–68 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, K.V. Voronin, S.V. Yakubovskaya, S. Mutavaliev, MATEC Web of Conferences, 73, 11 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dudin, Yu.D. Zemenkov, A.B. Shabarov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 154 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.