MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Buildings and Structures. Basement and foundations.|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- A.K. Bugrov, A.V. Golli, A.A. Kagan, S.N. Kuraev, I.A. Pirogov, A.G. Shashkin, Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov 1, 2–9 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Mal’cev, V.F. Baj, T.V. Mal’ceva, Kinematicheskaya model’ gruntaibiomaterialov (Strojizdat, Saint Petersburg,2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Mal’ceva, E.R. Trefilina, Mathematical modeling 16(11), 47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Trefilina, Research into stress-strain state of two-phase viscoelastic half-space (Tyumen, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Saltanova, Mathematical modeling of the excess residual pore pressure by means of finite element method (Tyumen, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Maltseva, Mathematical theory of water-saturated soil (“Vector Book” Publ. H., Tyumen,2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maltseva, T. Saltanova, MATEC Web Conf., 73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Saltanova, TSU Newsletter 5, 25–33 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Saltanova, Proceedings of the All-Russian seminar “Grid methods for boundary value problems and applications” (KSU Publ. H., Kazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Saltanova, Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Technology 5, 35–39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Baj, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions 2, 98–106 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.