MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Buildings and Structures. Basement and foundations.|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- V.P. Agapov, A.V. Vasiliev, Structural Mechanics of engineering structures and buildings. 4, 48–54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Balushkin, Bulletin of Civil Engineers. 3, 49–54 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Beglov, R.S. Sanzharovsky, The theory of reinforced concrete structures calculation for strength and stability. Modern standards and European standards. 211 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Benin, Finite element method 1, 112–114 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Blyagoz, O.V. Shilyaeva, R.A. Khunagov, New technologies 3, 114–119 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Klovanich, D.I. Bezushko, The finite element method in nonlinear analysis of spatial reinforced concrete structures (Publisher ONMU, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, Y.A. Kharkin, Herald MSUCE. 4, 117–120 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Muradyan, D.R. Mailyan, Calculation and design of reinforced concrete structures: a collection of scientific works, 94–95 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Muradyan, D.R. Mailyan, Engineering Vestnik of Don. 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Muradyan, D.R. Mailyan, Stability of reinforcement rods in compressed reinforced concrete column. Construction - 2010: Proceedings of the conf. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Muradyan, O.V. Shilyaeva, A.M. Blyagoz, New Technologies. 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Nazarov, PhD Thesis (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Experimental testing of the limiting distance between the clamps in the compressed concrete elements: a report on the research work (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 52-101–2003 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 52-102–2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.