MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- Deng W, Ning L (2010) Highway traffic science and technology (05): 141–143. [Google Scholar]
- Douglas I (2006) Peri-urban interface: Approaches to sustainable natural and human resource use: 18–29. [Google Scholar]
- Forman R, Sperling D, Bissonette J, Clevenger A (2003) Ecology. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y, Ahern J, Yeh C (2015) Landscape Urban Plan. 139: 137–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dillen SMEV, Vries SD, Groenewegen PP, Spreeuwenberg P (2012) J Epidemiol Community Health 66(6): e8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Z. (2008). Research on Harmony between Expressway and Landscape along the Route. Ph.D, Beijing Forestry University. [Google Scholar]
- Cui W. (2003). Study of Expressway landscape. Nanjing Forestry University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D. (2012). Landscape restoration of Scenic Area highway landscape——Take Landscape restoration of the Junfu Road for example. Tsinghua University. [Google Scholar]
- Liu B (2001) New Architecture (05): 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel TC, Vining J. (1983). Methodological issues in the assessment of landscape quality Behavior and the natural environment (39–84): Springer. (Reprinted). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen B, Adimo OA, Bao Z (2009) Landscape Urban Plan. 93(1): 76–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arriaza M, Canas-Ortega JF, Canas-Madueno JA, Ruiz-Aviles P (2004) Landscape Urban Plan. 69(1): 115–125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu C, Lin Y, Chiang L, Huang T (2014) Landscape Urban Plan. 128: 60–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.