MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- D. Betts, “Modelling and Optimisation of Bistable Composite Laminates,” University of Bath, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Weaver, “Challenges of Modelling Multistable Composite Structures,” (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Kebadze, S. D. Guest, and S. Pellegrino, “Bistable prestressed shell structures,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 41, no. 11–12, pp. 2801–2820, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang and K. S. Fancey, “Shape-Changing ( Bistable ) Composites Based on,” in 10th International Conference on Composite Science and Technology, (2015), pp. 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, F. Dai, P. M. Weaver, and S. Du, “Bistable hybrid symmetric laminates,” Compos. Struct., vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 782–792, (Sep. 2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. V Murray and O. J. Myers, “Modeling Bistable Composite Laminates for Piezoelectric Morphing Structures,” ISRN Mater. Sci., vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Lachenal, S. Daynes, and P. M. Weaver, “Review of morphing concepts and materials for wind turbine blade applications,” Wind Energy, vol. 16, no. 2. pp. 283–307, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Boute, “Optimalisatie van de buikligpositie tijdens borst radiotherapie. Bert Boute,” Ghent University, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Detand, “Ontwerpen met composieten,” Ghent Univ. syllabus, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gude and W. Hufenbach, “Design of novel morphing structures based on bistable composites with piezoceramic actuators,” Mech. Compos. Mater., vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 339–346, Jul. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fuhong and L. Hao, “Finite element analysis of multi stable structures,” Cent. Compos. Mater. Struct., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 207–220, Jan. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Daynes, C. G. Diaconu, K. D. Potter, and P. M. Weaver, “Bistable Prestressed Symmetric Laminates,” J. Compos. Mater., vol. 44, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Daynes, K. D. Potter, and P. M. Weaver, “Bistable prestressed buckled laminates,” Compos. Sci. Technol., vol. 68, no. 15–16, pp. 3431–3437, Dec. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.