- D. Betts, “Modelling and Optimisation of Bistable Composite Laminates,” University of Bath, (2012).
- P. Weaver, “Challenges of Modelling Multistable Composite Structures,” (2012).
- E. Kebadze, S. D. Guest, and S. Pellegrino, “Bistable prestressed shell structures,” Int. J. Solids Struct., vol. 41, no. 11–12, pp. 2801–2820, (2004). [CrossRef]
- B. Wang and K. S. Fancey, “Shape-Changing ( Bistable ) Composites Based on,” in 10th International Conference on Composite Science and Technology, (2015), pp. 1–9. [CrossRef]
- H. Li, F. Dai, P. M. Weaver, and S. Du, “Bistable hybrid symmetric laminates,” Compos. Struct., vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 782–792, (Sep. 2014). [CrossRef]
- D. V Murray and O. J. Myers, “Modeling Bistable Composite Laminates for Piezoelectric Morphing Structures,” ISRN Mater. Sci., vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, (2013). [CrossRef]
- X. Lachenal, S. Daynes, and P. M. Weaver, “Review of morphing concepts and materials for wind turbine blade applications,” Wind Energy, vol. 16, no. 2. pp. 283–307, (2013). [CrossRef]
- B. Boute, “Optimalisatie van de buikligpositie tijdens borst radiotherapie. Bert Boute,” Ghent University, (2014).
- J. Detand, “Ontwerpen met composieten,” Ghent Univ. syllabus, 2015.
- M. Gude and W. Hufenbach, “Design of novel morphing structures based on bistable composites with piezoceramic actuators,” Mech. Compos. Mater., vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 339–346, Jul. 2006. [CrossRef]
- D. Fuhong and L. Hao, “Finite element analysis of multi stable structures,” Cent. Compos. Mater. Struct., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 207–220, Jan. 2012.
- S. Daynes, C. G. Diaconu, K. D. Potter, and P. M. Weaver, “Bistable Prestressed Symmetric Laminates,” J. Compos. Mater., vol. 44, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S. Daynes, K. D. Potter, and P. M. Weaver, “Bistable prestressed buckled laminates,” Compos. Sci. Technol., vol. 68, no. 15–16, pp. 3431–3437, Dec. 2008. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.