MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- L. Riqi. Analysis and Optimization Research on the structure of box girder of overhead traveling crane[D].Harbin: Northeast Forestry University, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Deyu, S. Dawen, S. Tingting etc. Optimization design of main girder of bridge crane [J]. New Technology & New Process, 11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiaoning, C. Hui, X. Gening. Optimization design software for overhead traveling crane based on annealing genetic algorithm [J]. Hoisting and conveying machinery, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chenguang. Optimization Design of Bridge Crane Box Girder Based on Chaotic Genetic Algorithm [D].North University of China. 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yourui. Intelligent optimization algorithm and its application [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yafei. The Method of Particle Swarm Optimization Solving Constrained Problems [D]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhifeng. Mechanical optimization design [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2011.3 [Google Scholar]
- X. Gening. The metal structure of mechanical equipment[M].Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fang, S. Juan, Z. Yu. Technique of constrain processing based on punishment and reparation strategy [J]. Computer engineering & design, 12(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qinglin, T. Yuanfang, S. Nanxi etc. Particle swarm optimization algorithm combined with penalty function is used to optimize the main beam of bridge crane [J]. Hoisting and conveying machinery, 4(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.