- J. Zhou, B. Duan, J. Huang, Effect and compensation for servo systems using LuGre friction model, Control Theor. App. 25(6) (2008) 990–994.
- S. K. Shome, M. Prakash, S. Pradhan, Robust dahl model based Sliding Mode Control for micro/nano positioning applications, 11th IEEE India Conference: Emerging Trends and Innovation in Technology, February 3, 2015.
- H. Xie, Z. Liu, H. Yang, Advancing control for shield tunneling machine by Backstepping design with lugre friction model, Math. Probl. Eng. ten pages, 2014.
- I. Redaelli, C. di Prisco, D. Vescovi, A visco-elasto-plastic model for granular materials under simple shear conditions, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Methods Geomech. 40(1) (2016) 80–104. [CrossRef]
- V. Lampaert, J. Swevers, F. Al-Bender, Modification of the Leuven integrated friction model structure, IEEE T. Autom. Control 47(4) (2002) 683–687. [CrossRef]
- I. Nilkhamhang, A. Sano, Robust adaptive friction compensation using linearly-parameterized GMS model, 9th European Control Conference, 2015, 1314–1319.
- W. Tan, X. Li, H. Xiang, Research on compensation of torque ripple in servo system, J. Mech. Eng. 47(12) (2011) 1–6. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang, Z. He, Friction compensation for servo systems, Electric Mach. Control 17(8) (2013) 107–112.
- S. Yang, M. Zeng, New repetitive adaptive friction compensation scheme in high-precise servo system, J. Southeast U. 36(SUPPL) (2006) 74–48.
- Y. Wu, D. Ma, J. Yao, Application of adaptive robust control in mechatronic servo system based on modified LuGre model, J. Mech. Eng. 50(22) (2014) 207–212. [CrossRef]
- Q. Wu, X. Wang, F. Du, Torque transmission characteristics and friction compensation for a tendon-sheath actuation system in pull-pull configuration, J. Mech. Eng. 51(5) (2015) 22–29. [CrossRef]
- B. Feng, X. S. Mei, J. Yang, Adaptive configuration method of friction compensation pulse characteristic parameters, J. Shanghai Jiaotong U. 58(5) (2014) 713–718.
- M. Ruderman, Tracking control of motor drives using feedforward friction observer, IEEE T. Ind. Electron. 61(7) (2014) 3727–3735. [CrossRef]
- T. S. Aung, R. Kikuuwe, M. Yamamoto, Friction compensation of geared actuators with high presliding stiffness, J. Dyn. Syst. Meas. Control, T. ASME 137(1) (2015) 8 pages.
- L. X. Wang, J. M. Mendel, Fuzzy basis functions, universal approximation, and orthogonal least-squares learning, IEEE T. Neural Net. 3(5) (1992) 807–814. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Yu, B. Chen, H. S. Yu, Adaptive fuzzy backstepping position tracking control for permanent magnet synchronous motor, Control and Decision, 25(10) (2010) 1547–1551.
- H. Chaoui, P. Sicard, Adaptive fuzzy logic control of permanent magnet synchronous machines with nonlinear friction, IEEE T. Ind. Electron. 59(2) (2010) 1123–1133. [CrossRef]
- X. Guo, Q. Wang, G. Li, Adaptive fuzzy control for permanent magnet spherical motor based on friction compensation, P. Chin. Soc. Electrical Eng. 31(15) (2011) 75–81.
- Y. F. Wang, T. Y. Chai, Adaptive fuzzy control method for dynamic friction compensation, P. CSEE, 25(2) (2005) 139–143.
- Y. F. Wang, D. H. Wang, T. Y. Chai, Extraction and adaptation of fuzzy rules for friction modeling and control compensation, IEEE t. fuzzy syst. 19(4) (2011) 682–693. [CrossRef]
- L. Lu, B. Yao, Q. Wang, Adaptive robust control of linear motors with dynamic friction compensation using modified LuGre model, Automatica, 45(12) (2009) 2890–2896. [CrossRef]
- Q. Liang, J. Zhang, Y. Wang, Adaptive backstepping friction compensation control based on modified LuGre model, Small Special Electrical Mach. (11) (2011) 67–69.
- D. K. Wang, Backstepping based adaptive fuzzy control and its application, J. Shengyang Normal U. 31(2) (2013) 192–195.
- H. B. Zhao, X. H. Zhou, Backstepping adaptive control of dual-motor driving servo system, Control Theor. Appl. 28(5) (2011) 745–751.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.