MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- I. X. Bogiatzidis, E. D. Mitronikas, A. N. Safacas, Investigation of backlash phenomena appearing in a twin AC cement kiln drive, 19th International Conference on Electrical Machines, 2010, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- I. X. Bogiatzidis, A. N. Safacas, Vibration analysis and backlash identification of a twin AC drive for a cement kiln, 5th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives, Research on motion characteristic and anti-backlash control of dual-motor system, The Outstanding Master’s Degree Thesis of Northeastern University, June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Zhu, W. X. Song, Y. Dong, Modeling and simulation of coaxial connected dual-motor drive system, Electric Mach. Control Appl. 40(2) (2013) 23–27. [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Ngo, N. P. Nguyen, C. N. Nguyen, Fuzzy sliding mode control of container cranes, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 13(2) (2015) 419–425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Wang, X. H. Jiao, Observer-based adaptive arbitrary switching fuzzy tracking control for a class of switched nonlinear systems, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 13(4) (2015) 823–830. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Kim, H. J. Lee, M. H. Kim, Robust sampled-data fuzzy control of nonlinear systems with parametric uncertainties: Its application to depth control of autonomous underwater vehicles, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 10(6) (2015) 1164–1172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Su, X. Z. Yang, P. Shi, Fuzzy control of nonlinear electromagnetic suspension systems, Mechatron. 24(4) (2014) 328–335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ying, S. William, J. B. James, Fuzzy control theory: a nonlinear case, Automatica, 26(3) (1990) 513–520. [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Chen, H. Ying, Stability analysis of nonlinear fuzzy PI control systems, The Third International Conference on Industrial Fuzzy Control and Intelligent Systems, 1993, 128–133. [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Zhao, X. H. Zhou, Research of fuzzy PI control of dual-motors driving servo system, Journal of Chaohu College, 11(3) (2009) 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Jia, H. Kokame J. Lunze, Simultaneous adaptive decoupling and model matching control of a fluidized bed combustor for sewage sludge, IEEE T. Control Syst. Technol. 11(4) (2003) 571–577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Yoo, Distributed adaptive consensus tracking of a class of networked non-linear systems with parametric uncertainties, IET Control Theor. Appl. 7(7) (2013) 1049–1057. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yao, C. X. Hu, L. Lu, Adaptive Robust Precision Motion Control of a High-Speed Industrial Gantry With Cogging Force Compensations, IEEE T. Control Syst. Technol. 19(5) (2011) 1149–115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Xu, Further results on adaptive robust control of uncertain time-delay systems, IET Control Theor. Appl. 2(5) (2008) 402–408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.