MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- I. X. Bogiatzidis, E. D. Mitronikas, A. N. Safacas, Investigation of backlash phenomena appearing in a twin AC cement kiln drive, 19th International Conference on Electrical Machines, 2010, 1–6.
- I. X. Bogiatzidis, A. N. Safacas, Vibration analysis and backlash identification of a twin AC drive for a cement kiln, 5th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives, Research on motion characteristic and anti-backlash control of dual-motor system, The Outstanding Master’s Degree Thesis of Northeastern University, June 2012.
- H. Z. Zhu, W. X. Song, Y. Dong, Modeling and simulation of coaxial connected dual-motor drive system, Electric Mach. Control Appl. 40(2) (2013) 23–27.
- Q. H. Ngo, N. P. Nguyen, C. N. Nguyen, Fuzzy sliding mode control of container cranes, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 13(2) (2015) 419–425. [CrossRef]
- C. Y. Wang, X. H. Jiao, Observer-based adaptive arbitrary switching fuzzy tracking control for a class of switched nonlinear systems, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 13(4) (2015) 823–830. [CrossRef]
- D. W. Kim, H. J. Lee, M. H. Kim, Robust sampled-data fuzzy control of nonlinear systems with parametric uncertainties: Its application to depth control of autonomous underwater vehicles, Int. J. Control, Autom. Syst. 10(6) (2015) 1164–1172. [CrossRef]
- X. J. Su, X. Z. Yang, P. Shi, Fuzzy control of nonlinear electromagnetic suspension systems, Mechatron. 24(4) (2014) 328–335. [CrossRef]
- H. Ying, S. William, J. B. James, Fuzzy control theory: a nonlinear case, Automatica, 26(3) (1990) 513–520.
- G. R. Chen, H. Ying, Stability analysis of nonlinear fuzzy PI control systems, The Third International Conference on Industrial Fuzzy Control and Intelligent Systems, 1993, 128–133.
- H. B. Zhao, X. H. Zhou, Research of fuzzy PI control of dual-motors driving servo system, Journal of Chaohu College, 11(3) (2009) 71–75.
- Y. M. Jia, H. Kokame J. Lunze, Simultaneous adaptive decoupling and model matching control of a fluidized bed combustor for sewage sludge, IEEE T. Control Syst. Technol. 11(4) (2003) 571–577. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Yoo, Distributed adaptive consensus tracking of a class of networked non-linear systems with parametric uncertainties, IET Control Theor. Appl. 7(7) (2013) 1049–1057. [CrossRef]
- B. Yao, C. X. Hu, L. Lu, Adaptive Robust Precision Motion Control of a High-Speed Industrial Gantry With Cogging Force Compensations, IEEE T. Control Syst. Technol. 19(5) (2011) 1149–115. [CrossRef]
- S. Y. Xu, Further results on adaptive robust control of uncertain time-delay systems, IET Control Theor. Appl. 2(5) (2008) 402–408. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.