MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- Wen Yuan, Zhili Long, Jianguo Zhang, et al. The application of new non-contact power transducer in ultrasonic machining, Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society[J], 30(10):53–57(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Valtchev S, Borges B, Brandisky K, et al. Resonant contactless energy transfer with improved efficiency[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 24(3):685–699(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yajun Li, Xinquan Lai, Qiang Ye, et al. High efficiency and low electromagnetic interference boost DC-DC converter. Journal of Semiconductors[J], 35(4):1–8(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Qiang Ye, Jie Liu, Bing Yuan, et al. On-ship frequency compensation with a dual signal path operational transconductance amplifier for a voltage mode control DC/DC converters. Journal of Semiconductors, 33(4):045006(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reiter T, Polenov D, Probstle H, et al. PWM dead time optimization method for automotive multiphase DC/DC-converters. IEEE Trans Power Electron, 25(6):1604(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Du, H Lee, J Lin. A 5-MHz 91% peak-power-efficiency buck regulator with auto-selectable peak and valley-current control IEEE J Solid-State Circuit, 46(8):1928(2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.