MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- M.R. Mohd Hasan, C. Baron, Y. Zhanping, J. Ali, A.H. Patricia and O.H. Meor, A simple treatment of electronic-waste plastics to produce asphalt binder additives with improved properties, Constr. Build. Mater., 110, 79–88 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khan, K. Shahid, A.A. Majed and F.A. Feras, Asphalt design using recycled plastic and crumb-rubber waste for sustainable pavement construction, Procedia Eng., 145, 1557–1564 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Köfteci, A. Perviz and K. Baurzhan, Performance evaluation of bitumen modified by various types of waste plastics, Constr. Build. Mater., 73, 592–602 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Arabania and M. Pedram, Laboratory investigation of rutting and fatigue in glassphalt containing waste plastic bottles, Constr. Build. Mater., 116, 378–383 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Naskara, T.K. Chakia and K.S. Reddy, Effect of waste plastic as modifier on thermal stability and degradation kinetics of bitumen/waste plastics blend, Thermochimica Acta, 509(1–2), 128–134 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdul Hassan, G.D. Airey, N.I. Md. Yusoff, M.R. Hainin, R. Putrajaya, M.E. Abdullah and M.M.A. Aziz, Microstructural characterisation of dry mixed rubberised asphalt mixtures, Constr. Build. Mater., 82, 173–183 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Abdullah, K.A. Zamhari, R. Buhari, M.N. Nayan and M.R. Hainin, Short term and long term aging effects of asphalt binder modified with montmorillonite, Key Eng. Mater., 594-595, 996–1002 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Modarres and H. Hamedi, Effect of waste plastic bottles on the stiffness and fatigue properties of modified asphalt mixes, Mater. Design, 61, 8–15 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JKR/SPJ/2008-S4, Standard Specification for Road Works Section 4: Flexible Pavement. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D6927, Standard Test Method for Marshall Stability and Flow of Bituminous Mixtures, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, West Conshohocken, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D6931, Standard Test Method for Indirect Tensile (IDT) Strength of Bituminous Mixtures, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, West Conshohocken, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4123, Standard Test Method for Indirect Tension Test for Resilient Modulus of Bituminous Mixtures, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, West Conshohocken, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12697-25, Bituminous Mixtures, Test Methods, Cyclic Compression Test, British Standards Institution, London, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.