MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. Crainic, Nano-composites: A state of the art review, Key Engineering Materials, 230-232, 656–660 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Shekaria, Influence of nano particles on durability and mechanical properties of high performance concrete, Procedia Engineering, 14, 3036–3041 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sobolev, I.F. Roman Hermosillo and L.M. Torres-Martínez, Nanomaterials and nanotechnology for high-performance cement composites, Proceedings of ACI Session on Nanotechnology of Concrete: Recent Developments and Future Perspectives, Denver, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sobolev, The development of a new method for the proportioning of highperformance concrete mixtures, Cement and Concrete Composites, 26(7), 901–907 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sobolev and M. Ferrada-Guterrez, How nanotechnology can change the concrete world: Part 1, American Seramic Society Bulletin, 10, 14–17 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Morsy, H. Abbas and S.H. Alsayed, Behavior of blended cement mortars containing nano-metakaolin at elevated temperatures, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 900–905 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dvorkin, A. Bezusyak, N. Lushinikova and Y. Ribakov, Using mathematical modeling for design of self compacting high strength concrete with metakaolin admixture, Construction and Building Materials, 37, 851–864, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mansour, K. Bekkour and I. Messaoudene, Improvement of rheological behaviour of cement pastes by incorporating metakaolin, European J. of Scientific Research, 42(3), 442–452 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Megat Johari, S. Khabir and P. Rivard, Influence of supplementary cementitious materials on engineering properties of high strength concrete, Construction and Buildings Materials, 25, 2639–2648 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, S. Wild, J.A. Ware and B.B. Sabir, Using neural networks to predict workability of concrete incorporating metakaolin and fly ash, Advances in Engineering Software, 34(11), 663–669 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Sabir, S. Wild and J. Bai, Metakaolin and calcined clays as pozzolans for concrete: A review, Cement and Concrete Composites, 23(6), 441–454 (2001) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rashad, Metakaolin as cementitious material: History, scours, production and composition – A comprehensive overview, Construction and Building Materials, 41, 303–318 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rashad, Alkali-activated metakaolin: A short guide for civil Engineer–An overview, Construction and Building Materials, 41, 751–765 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nadeem, S.A. Memon and T.Y. Lo, Mechanical performance, durability, qualitative and quantitative analysis of microstructure of fly ash and metakaolin mortar at elevated temperatures, Construction and Building Materials, 38, 338–347 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Madandoust and S.Y. Mousavi, Fresh and hardened properties of self-compacting concrete containing metakaolin, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 752–760, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Sanchez and K. Sobolev, Nanotechnology in concrete – A review, Construction and Building Materials, 24(11), 2060–2071 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.