MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A. Puong, Dwell time model and analysis for the MBTA red line, Massachusetts Inst. Technol. Res. Memo, 1–10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chu, X. Zhang, J. Chen, and B. Xu, An ELM-Based approach for estimating train dwell time in urban rail traffic, Math. Probl. Eng., 2015, 1–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Hor, and M.I. Mohd Masirin, Train dwell time models for rail passenger service, MATEC Web Conf., 47, 3005, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Szplett, and S.C. Wirasinghe, An investigation of passenger interchange and train standing time at LRT stations: (i) Alighting, boarding and platform distribution of passengers, J. Adv. Transp., 18, 1–12 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Weston, Train service model-technical guide, London Underground Operational Research Note 89/18, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Harris, and R.J. Anderson, An international comparison of urban rail boarding and alighting rates, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 221, 521–526 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.H.K. Lam, C.Y. Cheung, and Y.F. Poon, A study of train dwelling time at the hong kong mass transit railway system, J. Adv. Transp., 32, 285–295 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Douglas, Modelling Train and Passenger Capacity, Sydney, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- TCRP, Report 100: Transit Capacity and Quality of Service Manual, Washington, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, B. Han, and D. Li, Modeling and simulation of passenger alighting and boarding movement in Beijing metro stations, Transp. Res. Part C Emerg. Technol., 16, 635–649 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.