MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.C. Bandis, A. Lumsden and N. Barton, Experimental studies of scale effects on the shear behavior of rock joints, Int. J. of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 18, 1–21, (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Blejwas and F. Hansen, Scale in the shear behavior of joints in welded tuff, Proc. Loen Conf. Rock Joints, Norway, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- O. Reyes and H.H. Einstein, Stochastic and centrifuge modeling of jointed rock, Part I fracturing of jointed rock, Final report submitted to the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and Air Force Engineering Services Center, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Jamil, Strength of non-persistent rock joints, PhD Thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, United States, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boatang, Mechanics of fractures and inverting bridges in hard rocks, Doctoral Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mughieda, Failure mechanisms and strength of non-persistent rock joints, PhD Thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, United States, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Wong Robina and K.T. Chau, Crack coalescence in a rock-like material containing two cracks, Int. J. of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 35(2), 147–164, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Park and A. Bobet, Crack coalescence in specimens with open and closed flaws: A comparison, Int. J. of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 46(2), 819–829, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiao-Ping, L.N.Y. Wong, Cracking processes in rock-like material containing a single flaw under uniaxial compression: a numerical study based on parallel bondedparticle model approach, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 45(5), 711–737, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jin, P. Cao and J. Liu, The influence of bridge length on failure patterns of specimens containing two coplanar cracks under uniaxial compression load, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 711, 410–413, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mughieda and A. Alzo’ubi, Fracture mechanisms of offset rock joints-A laboratory investigations, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering J. , 22, 545–562, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mughieda and I. Khawaldeh, Scale effect on engineering properties of open non-persistent rock joints under uniaxial loading, RockMEC’2004-VIIth Regional Rock Mechanics Symposium, Sivas, Turkey, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mughieda and I. khawaledh, Scale effect on fracture mechanisms of non-persistent rock joint under uniaxial loading, Geotechnical Engineering J. of Southeast Geotechnical Society, 37(2), (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.