MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.S. Gue, Y.C. Tan, Subsurface investigation and interpretation of test results for foundation design in soft clay, Seminar on Ground Improvement-Soft Clay, UTM, Kuala Lumpur, 1–23 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hossain, K.M. Ai, Mackintosh-vs-vane estimation of undrained shear strength correlation for a Sabkha Clay of Saudi Arabia, Quarterly J. of Eng. Geology and Hydrogeology, 24, 269–272 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fakher, M. Khodaparast, C.J.F.P. Jones, The use of the mackintosh probe for site investigation in soft soils, Quarterly J. of Eng. Geology and Hydrogeology, 39, 189–196 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sabtan, W.M. Shehata, Mackintosh probe as an exploration tool, Bulletin of the International Association of Engineering Geology, Paris, 50, 89–94 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, R.B. Peck, G. Desri, Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice, 2nd ed., John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, (1967) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fatnanta, S.A. Nugroho and H. Rosyida, Determination of shear strength based on mackintosh probe test (in Indonesia language), Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil 7, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta, 175–182, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Yusof, A.S. Setapa, S.A.A. Tajudin, A. Madun, M.H.Z. Abidin, A. Marto, The soil water characteristic curve of unsaturated tropical residual soil, IOP Conferences Series: Material Science and Engineering, 136, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, Volumetric compression of a silt under periodic loading, PhD Thesis, University of Bradford, England (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.