MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- E. Venere, Ground-improvement methods might protect against earthquakes, Purdue University News, (March 19, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Priebe, The design of vibro replacement, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Ground engineering, Technical paper GT 037-13 E 31-37, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Salahi, H. Niroumand, K.A. Kassim, Evaluation of stone columns versus liquefaction phenomenon, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Islamic A. University, Tehran, Iran, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.A Black, V. Sivakumar, M.R Madhav, G.A Hamill, Reinforced stone columns in weak deposits laboratory model study, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 133(9), 1154–1161, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Micheál, Numerical modelling of small groups of stone columns, College of Engineering and Informatics, National University of Ireland, Galway, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kelly, Soil structure interaction and group mechanics of vibrated stone column foundation, Department of civil and structural engineering, University of Sheffield, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sivakumar, D. Glynn, J.A Black, M. Neill, A laboratory model study of the performance of vibrated stone columns in soft clay, Proceedings 14th European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Madrid, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tekin, M.U. Ergun, A model study of strains under footings supported by floating and end-bearing granular columns, 18th ICSMGE, Paris, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Abbo, A.V. Lyamin, S.W. Sloan, J.P. Hambleton, A C2 continuous approximation to the Mohr–Coulomb yield surface centre for geotechnical and materials modelling, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Yu, A closed-form solution of stiffness matrix for Tresca and Mohr-Coulomb plasticity models, The University of Newcastle, Australia, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Saidi, The use of stone columns to improve soft soils, MSc Thesis, University of Baghdad, Iraq, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gunduz, Analysis of settlements of test embankments during 50 years - A Comparison between field measurements and numerical analysis, Lund University, Sweden, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Shien, Numerical study of floating stone columns, National University of Singapore, Singapore, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kahlström, Plaxis 2D comparison of Mohr-Coulomb and soft soil material models, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gnandji, Experimental and numerical analyses of the behavior of rammed stone columns installed in a South African Soft Soil, University of Cape Town, South Africa, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.