MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- K.R. Devi, Cyclic triaxial tests on kolkata clay, Int. J. of Engineering Research and Technology, 2(7), 439–443, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dibaji, W. Arghavan, Damping ratio of mixed gravel and clay, Int. of J. Science and Technology, 32(B5), 501–518, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erken, M.B.C. Ülker, The post cyclic shear strength of fine grained soils, 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ho, C.M. Chan, Some mechanical properties of cement Stabilized Malaysian Soft Clay, Int. J. of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 5(2), 76–83, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu, J. Ding, Mechanical behavior of marine clay under wave loading, International J. of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 20(1), 5381, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, H. Kempfert, Some important aspects in evaluating cyclic triaxial test on clayey soil, 14th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference, Hong Kong, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jiang, Stiffness degradation of soft marine clay under uniaxial cyclic loading, European J. Geotechnical Engineering, 17, 887–3895, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Mohamad, Post-cyclic behaviour of soil – A critical review, 8th Malaysian Technical Universities Conf. on Engineering and Technology, Melaka, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ni, B. Indraratna, X.Y. Geng, C. Rujikiatkamjorn, The effect of the strain rate on soft soil behaviour under cyclic loading, 11th Australia - New Zealand Conf. on Geomechanics: Ground Engineering in a Changing World, Melbourne, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pasten, H. Shin, J.C. Santamarina, Long-term foundation response to repetitive loading, J. of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 04013036, 1–11, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Rasmussen, An Investigation of Monotonic and Cyclic Behaviour of Leda Clay, Master Thesis, University of Western Ontario, Canada, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shahin, R. Loh, H. Nikraz, Some observations on the behavior of soft clay under undrained cyclic loading, J. of Geo Engineering, 6(2), 109–112, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Soltani-Jigheh, A. Soroush, Cyclic behavior of mixed clayey soils, Int. J. of Civil Engineering, 8(2), 99–106, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thammathiwat, W. Chim-Oye, Behavior of strength and pore pressure of soft bangkok clay under cyclic loading stress, Int. J. on the Biology of Stress, 9(4), 21–28, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Theenathayarl, Behaviour of sensitive leda clay under simple shear loading. Master Thesis, University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Thian, Stress history effect on mining sand with fines contents, Int. Journal of Geomatics and Geoscience, 2(1), 1–10, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Thian, C.Y. Lee, Effect of OCR on cyclic shear strength degradation of marine clay, Int. J. of Civil and Structural Engineering Research, 4(1), 280–285, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tsai, N. Ni, Effects of types of additives on dynamic properties of cement stabilized soils, Int. J. of Applied Science and Engineering, 10(2), 131–144, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zambelli, A. D’onofrio, F.S.D. Magistris, Dependency of the mechanical behaviour of granular soils on loading frequency: Experimental results and constitutive modelling, Soil Stress Strain Behaviour Measurement Modeling and Analysis Geotechnical Symposium Proc., Rome, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.