MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.L. Kramer, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, USA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aksinenko, T. Hofstetter, V. Giller, A. Shvartsburg, D. Giller, I. Dan, M. Kalmanovich, Site effect and microzonation of the coastal plain from Northern Akko to Nahariyya for the Assessment of Earthquake Hazard, No. 533/545, 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.K.E.D. Moustafa, A.E.K.A. El-Aal, S. Salem, Microzonation of El-Fayoum, New City, Egypt, 64–83 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Teves-Costa, I.M. Almeida, P.L. Silva, Microzonation of Lisbon: 1-D theoretical approach, 2579–2596 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ansal, G. Tönük, A. Kurtulucs, Microzonation for urban planning, 133–152 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Cox, J. Bachhuber, E. Rathke, C.M. Wood, R. Dulberg, A. Kottke, S. M. Olson, Shear wave velocity and geology-based seismic microzonation of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, 27(S1), 67–92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Sharma, J.P. Narayan, K.S. Rao, Seismic microzonation of Delhi region in India, 2043 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Fnais, A.M. Al-Amri, K. Abdelrahman, Seismic microzonation and site effect response of Damman and Al Khobar cities in Eastern Saudi Arabia, 1–191 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Motamed, A. Ghalandarzadeh, I. Tawhata, S.H. Tabatabaei, Seismic microzonation and damage assessment of Bam City, Southeastern Iran, 11(1), 110–132 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, A technical note on seismic microzonation in the Central United States, 117(2), 749–756 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Adnan, A. Hendriyawan, M. Irsyam, Microzonation maps for Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering, 23(1), 63–85 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, Basic Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, 49–61 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, C.S. Tan, F. Kasim, M. Suhatril, A correlation of shear wave velocity and standard penetration resistance, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18, 463–471 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, C.S. Tan, T.K. Leong, Universal correlation of shear wave velocity and standard penetration resistance, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18, 2727–2738 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kokusho, K. Sato, Site amplification formula for seismic zonation based on downhole array records during strong earthquakes, 12–17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Uma Maheswari, A. Boominathan, G.R. Dodagoudar, Use of surface waves in statistical correlations of shear wave velocity and penetration resistance of Chennai soils, Geotechnical and Geology Engineering, 28(2), 119–137 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Kamarudin, Development of microzonation map of southern industrial and logistic clusters, 80 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.