MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. N. N. Daud and A. A. Syazwani. Preliminary assessment of lakes water quality status at campus area in selangor, malaysia, 131, 279–292,(2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Iwahori, J. I. Watanabe, Y. Tani, H Seyama and N. Miyata. Removal of heavy metal cations by biogenic magnetite nanoparticles produced in Fe (III)-reducing microbial enrichment cultures. J. of bioscience and bioengineering, 117(3), 333–335, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Matouq, N. Jildeh, M. Qtaishat, M. Hindiyeh and M. Q. Al Syouf. The adsorption kinetics and modeling for heavy metals removal from wastewater by Moringa pods. J. of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 3(2), 775–784. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kobya, E. Demirbas, and F. Ulu. Evaluation of operating parameters with respect to charge loading on the removal efficiency of arsenic from potable water by electrocoagulation. J. of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 4(2), 1484–1494, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. O Adeleke, A. A.L. Aziz, Z. Daud, B. Ridzuan, M. Daud and N. Falilah, Remediation of raw wastewater of palm oil mill using activated cow bone powder through batch adsorption. In Key Engineering Materials, 705, 380–384, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Anwar, U. Sfafique, M. Salman, A. Dar and S. Anwar. Removal of Pb (II) and Cd (II) from water by absorption on peels of banana, Bioresource Technology, 10(6), 1752–1755, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Foo, Value-added utilization of maize cobs waste as an environmental friendly solution for the innovative treatment of carbofuran, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 100, 295–304, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. I. Chieng, L. B. Lim, and N. Priyantha, Sorption characteristics of peat from Brunei Darussalam for the removal of rhodamine B dye from aqueous solution: adsorption isotherms, thermodynamics, kinetics and regeneration studies, Desalination and Water Treatment, 55(3), 664–677, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Unuabonah, B. I. Olu-Owolabi and K. O. Adebowale. Competitive adsorption of metal ions onto goethite–humic acid-modified kaolinite clay. Int. J. of Environmental Science and Technology, 13(4), 1043–1054, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Mohammed and M.F. Chong. Treatment and decolorization of biologically treated palm oil mill effluent (POME) using banana peel as novel biosorbent. J. of Env. Management. 132, 237–249, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ahmad, S. Sumathi and B.H. Hameed, Adsorption of residual oil from palm oil mill effluent using powder and flake chitosan: Equilibrium and kinetic studies. Water Research, 39(12), 2483–2494, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Shavendi, Z Haddadian, M.H.S Ismail, N. Abdullahi and Z.Z. Abidin, Removal of Fe(III), Mn (III) and Zn (II) from Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) by natural zeolite. J. of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 43(5), 750–759, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Latiff, A. Aziz, O. Adeleke AbdulRahman, Z. Daud, M. B. Ridzuan, M. Daud, and N. Falilah, Batch adsorption of manganese from palm oil mill effluent onto activated cow bone powder, ARPN J. of Engineering and Applied Science, 11(4), 2627–2631, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Chia, A. Downie, and P. Munroe, Characteristics of biochar: physical and structural properties, Biochar for environmental management: science and technology, Earthscan Books Ltd, London, 89–109, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Monroe, S. Bhaduri, A. Koch and K. Lant, Making Clays Water Resistant: New Technology That Minimizes Formation Damage. In SPE European Formation Damage Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. R Hibbs, L. K. McGrath, S. Kang, A. Adout, S. J. Altman, M. Elimelech and C. J. Cornelius, Designing a biocidal reverse osmosis membrane coating: Synthesis and biofouling properties, Desalination, 380, 52–59, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, H. Lai, Z. Lyu, Y. Jiang, K. Xie, X. Wang and J. Liu. Hydrophilic Hierarchical Nitrogen‐Doped Carbon Nanocages for Ultrahigh Supercapacitive Performance, Advanced materials, 27(23), 3541–3545, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.j. Hu, J.S. Wang., Y.G. Liu, G.M. Zeng, Z.I. Bao. A. W. X-Zeng and F. L. Chen. Adsorption of chromium (VI) by ethylene diamine modified cross linked magnetic chitosan resin, Isotherm, kinetics and thermodynamics, J. of Harzardous material, 185, 306–314, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Martins, O. Pezoti, A. L. Cazetta, K. C. Bedin, D. A. Yamazaki, G. F. Bandoch and V. C. Almeida. Removal of tetracycline by NaOH-activated carbon produced from macadamia nutshells: Kinetic and equilibrium studies, Chemical Engineering J., 260, 291–299, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Motsi, N.A. Rowson and M.J.H. Simmons, Adsorption of heavy metals from acid mine drainage by naturalzeolite, Int.J. of Mineral Processing, 92, 42–48, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.