MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.O. Duke, S.B. Powles, Glyphosate: A once-in-a-century herbicide: Mini-review. Pest Manag. Sci., 64, 319–325 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Electrochemical technologies in wastewater treatment. Sep. Purif. Technol., 38, 11–41 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Holt, G.W. Barton and C.A. Mitchell, The future for electrocoagulation as localised water treatment technology, Chemosphere, 59, 355–367 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bensadok, S. Benammar, F. Lapicque and G. Nezzal, Electrocoagulation of cutting oil emulsions using aluminium plate electrodes. J. Hazard Mater., 152, 423–430 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zongo, A. Hama, J. Wéthé, G. Valentin, J. Leclerc, G. Paternotte and F. Lapicque, Electrocoagulation for the treatment of textile wastewaters with Al or Fe electrodes: Compared variations of COD levels, turbidity and absorbance. J. Hazard. Mater., 169, 70–76 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Nanseu-njiki, S. Raoul, P. Claude, A. Darchen and E. Ngameni, Mercury (II) removal from water by electrocoagulation using aluminium and iron electrodes. J. Hazard. Mater., 168, 1430–1436 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Attour, M. Touati, M. Tlili, M.B. Amor, F. Lapicque, and J. Leclerc, Influence of operating parameters on phosphate removal from water by electrocoagulation using aluminum electrodes. Sep. Purif. Technol., 123, 124–129 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasudevan, J. Lakshmi, J. Jayaraj and G. Sozhan, Remediation of phosphate-contaminated water by electrocoagulation with aluminium, aluminium alloy and mild steel anodes. J. Hazard. Mater., 164, 1480–1486 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lacasa, P. Ca, C. Sáez, F.J. Fernández and M.A. Rodrigo, Removal of arsenic by iron and aluminium electrochemically assisted coagulation. Sep. Purif. Technol., 79, 15–19 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Drouiche, S. Aoudj, M. Hecini, N. Ghaffour, H. Lounici and N. Mameri, Study on the treatment of photovoltaic wastewater using electrocoagulation: Fluoride removal with aluminium electrodes-Characteristics of products. J. Hazard. Mater., 169(1-3), 65–9 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, F. Wu, X. Pan, J. Guo and D. Wen, Removal of antimony from antimony mine flotation wastewater by electrocoagulation with aluminum electrodes. J. Envi. Sci, 23(7), 1066–1071 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Daneshvar, A. Oladegaragoze and N. Djafarzadeh, Decolorization of basic dye solutions by electrocoagulation: an investigation of the effect of operational parameters. J. Hazard. Mater., B129(1-3), 116–22 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ni’am, F. Othman, J. Sohaili and Z. Fauzia, Electrocoagulation technique in enhancing COD and suspended solids removal to improve wastewater quality. Water Sci. Technol., 56(7), 47–53 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Abdel-Gawad, A.M. Baraka, K.A. Omran and M.M. Mokhtar, Removal of some pesticides from the simulated waste water by electrocoagulation method using iron electrodes. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 7, 6654–6665 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleboyeh, N. Daneshvar and M.B. Kasiri, Optimization of C.I. Acid Red 14 azo dye removal by electrocoagulation batch process with response surface methodology. Chem. Eng. Process.: Process Intensification, 47(5), 827–832 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kobya, E. Demirbas, A. Dedeli and M.T. Sensoy, Treatment of rinse water from zinc phosphate coating by batch and continuous electrocoagulation processes. J. Hazard. Mater., 173(1-3), 326–334 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saleem, A.A. Bukhari, M.N. Akram, Electrocoagulation for the treatment of wastewater for reuse in irrigation and plantation. J. Basic Appl. Sci., 7(1), 11–20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tir and N. Moulai-Mostefa, Optimization of oil removal from oily wastewater by electrocoagulation using response surface method. J. Hazard. Mater., 158(1), 107–115 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, S. Stopić and B. Friedrich, Continuous electrocoagulation treatment of wastewater from copper production. World Metall., 60(2), 81–87 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.