MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- K.S. Norin Zamiah and A.R. Norazah, Performance of thin film composite with hybrid membrane as the barrier layer for the separation process of synthesized crude glycerol, Proc. of the 2013 IEEE Business Engineering and Industrial Applications Colloquium, Bayview Hotel, Langkawi, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yano, K. Iwata, and K. Kurita, Physical properties and structure of organic-inorganic hybrid materials produced by sol-gel process, Material Science and Engineering., 6(2-3), 75–90, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, H.E. Loo and R. Bai, A novel membrane showing both hydrophilic and oleophobic surface properties and its non-fouling performances for potential water treatment applications, J. of Membrane Science, 436, 47–56, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M.V. Hoek, A.K. Ghosh, X. Huang, M. Liong and J.I. Zink, Physical-chemical properties, separation performance, and fouling resistance of mixed-matrix ultrafiltration membranes, Desalination, 283, 89–99, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, M. Marion, B.H. Jeong and E.M.V. Hoek, Crossflow membrane filtration of interacting nanoparticles suspensions, J. of Membrane Science, 283, 89–99, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Francisco, A. Chakma and X. Feng, Membranes comprising of alkanolamines incorporated into poly(vinyl alcohol) matrix for CO2/N2 separation, J. of Membrane Science, 303, 54–63, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Ye, Q.L. Liu, Q.G. Zhang, A.M. Zhu, and G.B. Zhou, Pervaporation characteristics and structure of Poly(vinyl alcohol) / Poly(ethylene glycol) / Tetraethylorthosilicate hybrid membranes, J. of Applied Polymer Science, 105, 3640–3648, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zubir and A.F. Ismail, Effect of sintering temperature on the morphology and mechanical properties of PTFE membranes as a base substrate for proton exchange membrane, Songklanakarin J. Sci. Technology, 24, 823–831, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Li, Y.M. Cao, J.J. Qin, X.M. Jie, T.H. Wang, J.H. Liu and Q. Yuan, Development and characterization of anti-fouling cellulose hollow fiber UF membranes for oil-water separation, J. of Membrane Science, 279, 328–335, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Dahe, R.S. Teotia and J. R. Bellare, The role of zeolite nanoparticles additive on morphology, mechanical properties and performance of polysulfone hollow fiber membranes,” Chemical Engineering J., 197, 398–406, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Dahe, R.S. Teotia and J. R. Bellare, The role of zeolite nanoparticles additive on morphology, mechanical properties and performance of polysulfone hollow fiber membranes, Chemical Engineering J., 197, 398–406,(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sadeghi, M.A. Semsarzadeh and H. Moadel, Enhancement of the gas separation properties of polybenzimidazole (PBI) membrane by incorporation of silica nano particles, J. of Membrane Science, 331, 21–30, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Wang, P. Chen, L. Chen, K. Wang, H. Deng, F. Chen, Q. Zhang and Q. Fu, Preparation and properties of poly (vinylidene fluoride) nanocomposites blended with grapheme oxide coated silica hybrids, eXPRESS Polymer Letters, 6(4), 299–307, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Liang, L. Liu, Q. Huang and K.L. Yam, Preparation of single or double-network chitosan/poly(vinyl alcohol) gel films through selectively cross-linking method, Carbohydrate Polymers, 77, 718–724, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Xie, Y. Yu and Y. Shi, Synthesis and characterization of cellulose/silica hybrid materials with chemical crosslinking, Carbohydrate Polymers, 78, 799–805, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.