MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- K. H. Loh, H. Yaacob, H. Andan, S. Omar and M. Jamaludin, A Study of The Effect of Home Water Filtration Systems On Fluoride Content of Drinking Water in Johor, Malaysian Dental J., 33(2), 8–13, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mat-Salleh, Water Quality, Perception And Consumer’s Satisfaction Towards Domestic Water Filters, Doctoral dissertation, Universiti Putra Malaysia, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Aini, M. S., Fakhrul-Razi, A., Mumtazah, O., and Chen, J. M. (2007). Malaysian households’ drinking water practices: A case study. The Int.l J. of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 14(5), 503–510. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. D. Daschner, H. Rüden, R. Simon, and J. Clotten. Microbiological contamination of drinking water in a commercial household water filter system. European J. of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, 15(3), 233–237. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sadeddin, A. Naser, and A. Firas, Removal of turbidity and suspended solids by electro-coagulation to improve feed water quality of reverse osmosis plant. Desalination, 268(1), 204–207. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maeng, J. Park, H. Lee, J. E. Tobiason, and S. Dockko. Sustainable technology of trickling biosand filter (TBSF) combined with rock media to reduce organic matters for drinking water. Desalination and Water Treatment, 57(17), 7733–7741. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Gulson, A. Sheehan, A. M. Giblin, M. Chiaradia, and B. Conradt. The efficiency of removal of lead and other elements from domestic drinking waters using a benchtop water filter system. Science of the total environment, 196(3), 205–216. (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafiquzzaman, M. S. Azam, J. Nakajima, and Q. H. Bari. Investigation of arsenic removal performance by a simple iron removal ceramic filter in rural households of Bangladesh. Desalination, 265(1), 60–66. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Devi, E. Alemayehu, V. Singh, A. Kumar, and E. Mengistie. Removal of fluoride, arsenic and coliform bacteria by modified homemade filter media from drinking water. Bioresource technology, 99(7), 2269–2274. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ong, C., Ibrahim, S., and Sen Gupta,B. (2007). A survey of tap water quality in Kuala Lumpur. Urban Water J, 4(1), 29–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Yen. U.S. Patent No. 5,914,037. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Engineered Services Division Ministry of Health Malaysia. National Drinking Water Quality Standard. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Payment. Poor efficacy of residual chlorine disinfectant in drinking water to inactivate waterborne pathogens in distribution systems. Canadian J. of Microbiology, 45(8), 709–715. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shuhada. Elak Guna Penapis Air, Harian Metro. 6 Mei 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Interview with staff of maintenance service from water filter system company. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.