MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- M.H. Kim and J.W. Kim, Comparison through a LCA evaluation analysis of food waste disposal options from the perspective of global warming and resource recovery. Science of the Total Environment, 408 (19), 3998–4006(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Saeed, M.N. Hassan and M.A. Mujeebu, Assessment of municipal solid waste generation and recycle materials potential in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Waste Management, 29, 2209–2213,(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Lee, K.I. Choi, M. Osakoand D.J.I. Jong-In, Evaluation of environmental burdens caused by changes of food waste management systems in Seoul, Korea. Science of The Total Environment, 387 (1-3) 42–53,(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Knipe, The management of household food waste. Environmental Research and Consultancy. West Morden, United Kingdom, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Wolna-Maruwka and A. Sawicka, Effect of temperature on the number of selected microorganism groups and enzymatic activityof sewage sludge composted with different additions in cybernetic. Agron. Res., 7(2), 875–890, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yenie, Kelembapan bahan dan suhu kompos sebagai parameter yang mempengaruhi proses pengomposan pada unit pengomposan rumbai. Jurusan Teknik Kimia Fakultas Teknik Universitas Riau, Pekanbaru, 28293, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Peigné and P. Girardin, Environmental Impacts of Farm-Scale Composting Practices. Water, Air, Soil Pollut., 153(1–4), 45–68, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sundberg, D. Yu, I. Franke-Whittle, S. Kauppi, S. Smårs, H. Insam, M. Romantschukand H. Jönsson, Effects of pH and microbial composition on odour in food waste composting. Waste Manag., 33(1), 204–211, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakasaki, H. Yaguchi, Y. Sasaki and H. Kubota, Effects of pH Control on Composting of Garbage. Waste Management Resource. 11(2), 117–125, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sundberg, S. Smårs and H. Jönsson, Low pH as an inhibiting factor in the transition from mesophilic to thermophilic phase in composting. Bioresour. Technol., 95(2), 145–150, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cooperband, Sustainable use of by products in land management. In J.M. Bartels, and W.A. Dick (eds.) Land application of agricultural, industrial and municipal by products. SSSA Book Series 6. p. 215–235. Soil Science Society of America SSSA, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ajay and A.A. Kazmi, Rotary Drum Composting of Mixed Organic Waste based on Different C/N Ratios. Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, Chennai, India. 258–265, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdul Kadir, S.N.M. Ismail and S.N. Jamaludin, Food Waste Composting Study from Makanan Ringan Mas. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 136, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lin, A negative-pressure aeration system for composting food wastes. Bioresour. Technol., 99(16), 7651–7656, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Razzak, Nutrition And Growth Of Bacteria, (2010) Retrieved on August 10, 2016 from http://www.uobabylon.edu.iq/eprints/publication_10_1062_180.pdf, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.