MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- J.B. Storey, Construction materials stewardship: The status quo in selected countries: CIB W115, Centre for Building Performance Research, Victoria University of Wellington, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yao, Design and management of sustainable built environments, Springer, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kibert, and K. Grosskopf, Radical sustainable construction: envisioning nextgeneration green buildings, J. of Land Use & Environmental Law, 23(1), 145, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. González, and J. García Navarro, Assessment of the decrease of CO2 emissions in the construction field through the selection of materials: Practical case study of three houses of low environmental impact, Building and Environment, 41(7), 902–909, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Kim, and B. Rigdon, Sustainable architecture module: Qualities, use, and examples of sustainable building materials, National Pollution Prevention Center for Higher Education, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Spiegel, and D. Meadows, Green building material: a guide to product selection and specification, 3rd ed., John Wiley, Hoboken, N.J., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Berge, The ecology of building materials, 2nd ed., Elsevier/Architectural Press, Amsterdam; Oxford, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Morel, A. Mesbaha, M. Oggerob, and P. Walker, Building houses with local materials means to drastically reduce the environmental impact of construction, Building and Environment, 36, 1119–1126, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Latif, M. Lawrence, A. Shea, and P. Walker, Moisture buffer potential of experimental wall assemblies incorporating formulated hemp-lime, Building and Environment, 93, 199–209. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cripps, Crops in construction handbook, CIRIA, London, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Künzel, Simultaneous heat and moisture transport in building components: Oneand two-dimensional calculation using simple parameters, Fraunhofer Institute of Building Physics, Fraunhofer Institute of Building Physics, Stuttgard, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- IES, ApacheSim Calculation Methods (2016), Retrieved on October 1, 2016 from http://www.iesve.com/downloads/help/Thermal/Reference/ApacheSimCalculationMethods.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.