MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- D.W. Robinson, An outline guide to criteria noise for the limitation of urban, No. 1112. Ministry of Technology, London, United Kingdom, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A. Skånberg and E. Öhrström, Sleep disturbances from road traffic noise: A comparison between laboratory and field settings, J. Sound Vib., 290(1-2), 3–16 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Öhrström, A. Skånberg, H. Svensson and A. Gidlöf-Gunnarsson, Effects of road traffic noise and the benefit of access to quietness, J. Sound Vib., 295(1-2), 40–59 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Öhrström, E. Hadzibajramovic, M. Holmes and H. Svensson, Effects of road traffic noise on sleep: Studies on children and adults, J. Environ. Psychol., 26(2), 116–126 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Babisch, Road traffic noise and cardiovascular risk, Noise Health, 10(38), 27–33 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ekici and H. Bougdah, A review of research on environmental noise barriers, Building Acoustics, 10(4), 289–323 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Watts, D. H. Crombie and D. C. Hothersall, Acoustic performance of new designs of traffic noise barriers: Full scale tests, J. Sound Vib., 177(3), 289–305 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Auerbach, A. Bockstedteb and O.V Estorff, Numerical and experimental investigations of noise barriers with helmholtz resonators, Proc. of Noise-Con 2010, Maryland, United States, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Koussa, J. Defrance, P. Jean and P. Blanc-Benon, Acoustic performance of gabions noise barriers: Numerical and experimental approaches, Appl. Acoust., 74(1), 189–197 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Wells, Acoustical plenum chambers, Noise Control, 4(4), 9–15 (1958) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kang and M.V. Brocklesby, Feasibility of applying micro-perforated absorbers in acoustic window systems, Appl. Acoust., 66(6), 669–689 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Tong and S.K. Tang, Plenum window insertion loss in the presence of a line source -A scale model study, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 133(3), 1458–1467 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Tong, S.K. Tang, J. Kang, A. Fung and M.K.L. Yeung, Full scale field study of sound transmission across plenum windows, Appl. Acoust., 89, 244–253 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN ISO 10140-2, Acoustics - Laboratory measurement of sound insulation of building elements - Part 2: Measurement of airborne sound insulation, British Standard Institution, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kang, An acoustic window system with optimum ventilation and daylighting performance, Noise Vib. Worldw., 37(11), 9–17 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transport Welsh Office, Calculation of road traffic noise London London, Her Majesty’s Stationery Office, London, United Kingdom, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 1793-3, Road traffic noise reducing devices - Test method for determining - Part 3: Normalized traffic noise spectrum, British Standard Institution, London, (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.