MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- H. Penttilä, Describing the changes in architectural information technology to understand design complexity and free-form architectural expression, ITcon, 11 (Special Issue), 395–408 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ernstrom, D. Hanson, D. Hill, J.J. Clark, M.K. Holder, D.N. Turner and T.W. Barton, The contractors’ guide to BIM, Associated General Contractors of America, Arlington, VA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, C.M. Eastman, P. Teicholz and R. Sacks, BIM handbook: A guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, Canada (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Becerik-Gerber and S. Rice, The perceived value of building information modeling in the US building industry, J. of Information Technology in Construction, 15, 185–201, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Azhar, A. Nadeem, J. Mok and B. Leung, Building information modeling (BIM): A new paradigm for visual interactive modeling and simulation for construction projects, Proc. First International Conf. on Construction in Developing Countries, Karachi, Pakistan (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fischer and J. Kunz, The scope and role of information technology in construction, Proceedings-Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Centre for Integrated Facility Engineering, 1–32 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Love, D.J. Edwards, S. Han and Y.M. Goh, Design error reduction: toward the effective utilization of building information modeling, Research in Engineering Design, 22, 173–187 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Aranda-Mena, J. Crawford, A. Chevez and T. Froese, Building information modelling demystified: Does it make business sense to adopt BIM?, Int. J. of Managing Projects in Business, 2, 419–434 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jones, SmartMarket report, building information modeling transforming design and construction to achieve greater industry productivity, McGraw-Hill Professional, Bedford, UK (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ahmed, H.H. Emam and P. Farrell, Barriers to BIM/4D implementation in Qatar, The 1st International Conf. of CIB Middle East & North Africa Conf., Abu Dhabi, UAE, 533–547 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Ahn, Y.H. Kwak and S.J. Suk, Contractors’ transformation strategies for adopting building information modelling, Journal of Management in Engineering, 32(1), 05015005, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali and J. Mohd Noor, Acceptability of Malaysian construction practitioners in adopting 4D, First International Conf. on Islamic Built Environment, Bandung, Malaysia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Azhar, M. Khalfan and T. Maqsood, Building information modelling (BIM): Now and beyond, Construction Economics and Building, 12, 15–28 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Brito and E.A. Ferreira, Strategies for representation and analyses of 4D modeling applied to construction project management, Procedia Economics and Finance, 21, 374–382 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Castronovo, S. Lee, D. Nikolic and J.I. Messner, Visualization in 4D construction management software: A review of standards and guidelines, Int. Conf. on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, 315–322 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Dawood and S. Sikka, Measuring the effectiveness of 4D planning as a valuable communication tool’, in Messner, International Journal of Information Technology in Construction, 13, 620–636 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaner, R. Sacks, W. Kassian and T. Quitt, Case studies of BIM adoption for precast concrete design by mid-sized structural engineering firms, ITcon, 13 (Special Issue), 303–323 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kassem, T. Brogden and N. Dawood, BIM and 4D planning: A holistic study of the barriers and drivers to widespread adoption, J. of Construction Engineering and Project Management, 2, 1–10 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kiani, A.N. Sadeghifam, S.K. Ghomi and A.K.B. Marsono, Barriers to implementation of Building Information Modeling in scheduling and planning phase in Iran, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 9, 91–97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohamed Kassem and T. Brogden, BIM and 4D planning: An empirical study of the industry uptake and issues affecting their widespread use, Proceedings of the CIB W78 2012: 29th International Conf., Beirut, Lebanon (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Tsai, S.C. Kang, and S.H. Hsieh, A three-stage framework for introducing a 4D tool in large consulting firms, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 24, 476–489 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mazza, Introduction to information visualization, Springer Science & Business Media, London, United Kingdom (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.M.S. Al-Zwainy, I.A. Mohammed and S.H. Raheem, Investigation and assessment of the project management methodology in Iraqi construction sector, Int. J. of Applied Engineering Research, 11, 2494–2507 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Merriam, Qualitative research and case study applications in education. Revised and expanded from, Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco, USA (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumacher and R. K. Otani, Advanced computational modeling in multidisciplinary design, Proc., Structures Congress 2012: 20th Analysis and Computation Specialty Conf., ASCE, New York, 231–244 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.